Dr. Diana Rangaves is a Google Scholar Award-Winning Ghostwriter and Founder of Clinical Consultant Services and her ghostwriting business, Diana Rangaves Ghostwriting Services. She holds a Doctorate from the University of California, San Francisco, and has over 30 years of leadership experience and over 15 years as an academic professor. With her expertise, she offers progressive experiences in the development and oversight of academic programs, policies, and initiatives that promote student growth and achievement.
Dr. Rangaves is the author of the Rosy Posy Papillion children’s series, donating 100% of her author royalties to Pap Haven Rescue. She also donates 100% of her royalties for her growth educational books Escape into Excellence and Embrace Your Excellence to the Santa Rosa Junior College Foundation. She is also working on a new book, The Ethical Hacker, a political suspense thriller novel.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Diana Rangaves talks about the best way to spot lies
- How not-for-profits can help their donors practice due diligence and learn more about their organization
- Getting more done through collaboration
- The psychology of giving
- How Dr. Rangaves prioritizes due diligence to get the most impact for her giving
- Dr. Rangaves talks about the role of emotional intelligence in philanthropy
- Managing ego in philanthropy
- The place of intuition in giving
- Why Dr. Rangaves was drawn to Pap Haven Rescue
In this episode…
Giving is emotional, but how donors decide on which not-for-profit to partner with is entirely intentional. If this is the case, then how does a philanthropist choose a not-for-profit to channel their giving? Not only that but what can fundraising professionals do to help philanthropists make that decision ethically?
Listen to this episode of the Philanthropy212 podcast with Penny Cowden as Dr. Diana Rangaves, pharmacist, philanthropist, ethics professor, and now writer, shares insight into a donor’s mind and how philanthropy professionals can improve their processes. Keep listening.
Subscribe and Listen on:
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Dr. Diana Rangaves
- Clinical Consultant Services
- Dr. Diana Rangaves’ website
- Dr. Diana Rangaves on LinkedIn
- Rosy Posy Papillion website
- The Ethical Hacker website
- Embrace Your Excellence by Dr. Diana Rangaves
- Escape into Excellence by Dr. Diana Rangaves
- Pap Haven Rescue
- Santa Rosa Junior College Foundation
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Philanthropy212, a fundraising consulting company focused on helping not-for-profit organizations build sustainable practices and programs that raise more than just money.
Philanthropy212’s founder, Penny Cowden, has 25 years of experience in the industry and has helped raise more than $100 million for non-profits such as PeaceHealth, Sisters of Charity, Inova Health System, Banner Health System, and Sun Health.