Justin Ware is the Senior Vice President of Digital at Bentz Whaley Flessner (BWF). He was previously the Founder of Groundwork Digital, which was later acquired by BWF. An Emmy winning videographer and fundraiser, Justin started in TV News and attended the University of Minnesota for his higher education. From there, he entered the not-for-profit fundraising world.
Justin has two decades of video-driven communication and fundraising experience for clients in education, healthcare, humanitarian aid, and other not-for-profits.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Justin Ware talks about how to make digital fundraising work for you through personalization
- How to kickstart digital fundraising personalization
- The cost-effective way to use video personalization
- Justin talks about the use case for digital fundraising in a university
- Why phone calls aren’t as effective today
- The future for digital fundraising personalization
- Justin talks about how you can incorporate your digital fundraising efforts into social media
- Digital fundraising for a small not-for-profit organization
In this episode…
Digital fundraising is now inevitable for fundraising professionals. The problem is, inboxes are busy and news feeds are cluttered. Even worse, people may or may not open direct mail pieces, and it seems no one’s answering the phone anymore as not-for-profit organizations are seeing contact rates plummet. So how do you stand out to further your digital fundraising efforts?
Here’s the short answer: personalization.
Justin Ware says personalization helps you address someone by their name and tell the story that matters directly to them based on their behavior and how they supported your organization. This way, you’re able to provide the same personalized experience that used to be reserved only for major gift donors. So how do you personalize and scale digital fundraising?
Listen to this episode of the Philanthropy212 Podcast with Penny Cowden as she chats with Emmy winning videographer and fundraiser, Justin Ware, SVP of Digital at BWF. Together, they talk about how to start, personalize, and scale your digital fundraising.
Subscribe and Listen on:
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Justin Ware on LinkedIn
- Email Justin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philanthropy 212
- Penny Cowden on LinkedIn
Connect With Penny
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Philanthropy212, a fundraising consulting company focused on helping not-for-profit organizations build sustainable practices and programs that raise more than just money.
Philanthropy212’s founder, Penny Cowden, has 25 years of experience in the industry and has helped raise more than $100 million for non-profits such as PeaceHealth, Sisters of Charity, Inova Health System, Banner Health System, and Sun Health.